Superior Fire Federal Capability Statement
8(a) General Construction
Superior Fire Inc. is currently enrolled in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program. Being in the 8(a) program permits SFI the capability for federal general construction projects.
SFI is a recognized industry leader that provides custom design-build, installation and maintenance for fire suppression systems, fire life safety and alarm.
Superior Fire, Inc. recruits certified professionals with strong work ethic; our valued employees offer a variety of skill sets and no less than two years in their respective trade.
Every project that is built meets or exceeds NFPA 13 fire codes and insurance requirements. We pride ourselves in providing solutions to the many needs of our industry.
- Superior Fire is a full service contractor. We specialize in new design/build, tenant improvements, renovation construction, bid build, commissions and other specialty construction. We provide estimating and budgeting services, as well as, project management and design consulting services.
- Superior Fire installs a wide variety of fire suppression systems. Wet fire sprinkler systems. Dry pipe systems. Pre-action systems. Standpipe systems. Underground supplies and special hazard suppression systems. FM-200. FE-13. AFFF. CO2. Halon. Restaurant kitchen hood systems and fire extinguishers.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of fire pumps and accessories.
- Installation of wet and dry utilities.
- Installation of heating and air-conditioning ducting and units.
- Fire alarm and detection systems. Alarm and detection control panels. Heat, smoke, and gas sensors. Alarm notification systems. Mass notification. Voice activation systems. Emergency lighting systems.
- Installation of pad mounted transformers, switch gear, electrical panels, disconnects, branch circuit wiring. 120/240, 480/277v. Single phase and three phase systems. Design build lighting systems for perimeter, site, interior, and photo-metric studies.
- Installation and retrofit of high efficiency led fixtures. Smart lighting controls and panels. Design/build solar energy systems for roof, ground, or carport applications.
- Installation of voice/data cabling and raceways from patch panels to work area outlet.
Superior Fire Inc. is a recognized industry leader that provides custom design-build, installation and maintenance for each fire suppression, fire sprinkler, electrical and alarm system. Every system we build meets or exceeds fire codes and insurance requirements. We recruit certified professionals with strong work ethic, a variety of skill sets and no less than five years in the industry. All staff hold special certifications for their specific skill set.
Superior Fire works efficiently with federal, state and local government agencies. We are timely with project documentation required on the job for inspections and final system approval.
Current bonding capability: $5,000,000 single and $10,000,000 aggregate.
238220 – Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractors
238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation
237110 – Water Sewer Line and related structures
238190 – Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
561621 – Security System Services
238160 – Roofing Contractors
237990 – Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
236210 – Industrial Building Construction
236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
238310 – Drywall and Insulation Contractors
SBE: 1202620 & 5347/238990
MBE: 7255 & 5347/238990