Safety ComplianceWorkplace Safety is top priority at Superior Fire
Superior Fire has not had a reported accident since the company’s inception in 2004.
Safety Compliance to protect the safety and health of all our employees: managers place employee safety and health as a the primary consideration in establishing work practices and procedures and in the selection of equipment.
In 2004, Superior Fire implemented a fully OSHA compliant safety program that communicates importance of safety awareness and compliance to all personnel.
Injury and Illness Rating
- EMR : .78
- Dart : 100%
- OSHA Grade: A+ VII
(in Accordance with EM385-1-1 Appendix A)
- Management and employee responsibility
- Clear and established lines of authority
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Awareness and Training
- implementation of controls
- safety inspection and accident reporting